We found a bug where you exit to menu and when reentering a level, the game freezes
A downloadable game for Windows
Sneak across the city rooftops, dodge missiles, and fend off a hoard of sentry bots. Luckily you have a shotgun, pulse rifle, rocket launcher, and hack pistol. Oh, and there's your ThreatVision and Jetpack cyber enhancement.
|Jump / Jetpack||Space|
|Look down sights||Right click|
|Switch weapons||Mouse wheel|
|Toggle "Threat Vision"||Q|
Original prototype by made in 1 week for DAGD's 2019 SPRING BREAK jam. The theme was "cyberpunk".
Ferris students from DAGD 300, DAGD 260, and DAGD 310 and made contributions.
Updated 6/01 - Major updates:
- All City level areas were redistributed into streaming sub-levels
- All blueprints rebuilt and optimized
- Materials optimized
- Meshes optimized with LODs
- Chunks of the city rebuilt / redesigned
- Added new upgrade station UI
Updated 3/31 - Major updates:
- Reduced actor count by thousands of instances (by building actors that use InstancedStaticMesh components to procedurally generate large amounts of meshes where appropriate, eg. fences and railings).
- Started creating LODs for most static meshes
- Tom organized / fixed issues with District 7 (thanks Tom!)
- Organized / fixed issues with District 44
- Exported / cropped / reimported 150 images for Terminal GUIs
- Started rebuilding / fixing issues with Terminal
- Added cutscene from other mainmenu to the beginning of the game
- Unzip the folder.
- Right click CyberCity.exe, choose properties, and unblock the file.
- Run the CyberCity.exe file.